Hongjun Li is an Assistant Professor at Zhejiang University from 2020. Dr. Li received his B.S. degree in chemistry in 2012, and Ph.D. degree in biology in 2017 at University of Science and Technology of China. From 2017 to 2020, he worked as a postdoctoral researcher sequentially in the South China University of Technology and University of California, Los Angeles. His research interests including biomedical engineering, drug delivery system and cell therapy.
1. Zhaowei Chen#, Hongjun Li#, Yijie Bian, Zejun Wang, Guojun Chen, Xudong Zhang, Yimin Miao, Di Wen, Jinqiang Wang, Gang Wan, Yi Zeng, Peter Abdou, Jun Fang, Song Li, Cheng-Jun Sun, and Zhen Gu*, Bioorthogonal catalytic patch, Nature Nanotechnology, 2021, 16, 933–941. (Cover of the August Issue, and highlighted by Matter (Cell Press, written by Prof Wenguo Cui), and F1000 Faculty Opinions (written by Prof Xing-Jie Liang)).
2. Hongjun Li, Zejun Wang, Zhaowei Chen, Tianyuan Ci, Guojun Chen, Di Wen, Ruoxin Li, Jinqiang Wang, Huan Meng, Richard Bell, Zhifeng Gu, Gianpietro Dotti, and Zhen Gu*, Disrupting tumour vasculature and recruitment of aPDL1-loaded platelets control tumour metastasis, Nature Communications, 2021, 12, 2773.
3. Quanyin Hu#, Hongjun Li#, Edikan Ogunnaike, Qian Chen, Huitong Ruan, Sarah Ahn, Elena Dukhovlinova, Kang Yang, Di Wen, Gianpietro Dotti*, Zhen Gu*, Inhibition of post-surgery tumour recurrence via a hydrogel releasing CAR-T cells and anti-PDL1-conjugated platelets, Nature Biomedical Engineering, in press, 2021.
4. Hongjun Li, Zhen Gu*, Nanodevices for cancer vaccination, Nature Materials, 2021, 20, 286-287 (News&Views).
5. Tianyuan Ci#, Hongjun Li#, Guojun Chen, Zejun Wang, Jinqiang Wang, Peter Abdou, Yiming Tu, Gianpietro Dotti, Zhen Gu*, Cryo-shocked cancer cells for targeted drug delivery and vaccination, Science Advances, 2020, 6, eabc3013.
6. Jing Liu, Hong-Jun Li*, Ying-Li Luo, Cong-Fei Xu, Xiao-Jiao Du, Jin-Zhi Du*, Jun Wang, Enhanced primary tumor penetration facilitates nanoparticle draining into lymph nodes after systemic injection for tumor metastasis inhibition, ACS Nano, 2019, 13, 8648-8658. (Highlighted by Phys.org, Science Daily, etc.).
7. Hong-Jun Li#, Jin-Zhi Du#, Xiao-Jiao Du#, Cong-Fei Xu, Chun-Yang Sun, Hong-Xia Wang, Zhi-Ting Cao, Xian-Zhu Yang, Yan-Hua Zhu, Shuming Nie*, Jun Wang*, Stimuli-responsive clustered nanoparticles for improved tumor penetration and therapeutic efficacy, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U. S. A., 2016, 113, 4164–4169. (ESI highly cited paper, highlighted by Phys.org, Science Daily, etc.).
8. Hong-Jun Li#, Jin-Zhi Du*,#, Jing Liu, Xiao-Jiao Du, Song Shen, Yan-Hua Zhu, Xiaoyan Wang, Xiaodong Ye, Shuming Nie*, Jun Wang*, Smart superstructures with ultrahigh ph-sensitivity for targeting acidic tumor microenvironment: instantaneous size switching and improved tumor penetration, ACS Nano, 2016, 10, 6753–6761. (ESI highly cited paper, Top 20 most read articles in June 2016).
Contact Information: email@example.com
Personal Homepage: https://person.zju.edu.cn/hongjun